Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Contrast Outro

I’ve been friends with Luke and Joe for well over ten years. We all attend the same church but I guess I am the common bond that keeps the three of us so close. I’ve always been a sort of mentor as well as friend to both of them. As such I not only love them as brothers but feel responsible for what they become. I am supremely proud of them and although I am many years their senior I learn from them and look to them for love and support. In many senses they are night and day but that’s a good thing. If there was no daylight we would miss out on most of life’s beauty but without the sleep darkness brings we would be too tired to enjoy it anyway.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

MIght work okay, depends on what precedes of course--seems a little bloodless, but again, that depends on the preceding material.