Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Conrast Intro 1
One of my favorite things to do on a Saturday night is to spend a lazy evening with friends. It usually starts with a pot-luck type dinner, Amy does most of the cooking, I usually bring desert and Luke is good for chips and soda. After supper Amy busies herself cleaning up and instructs us boys to get lost. Joe is pretty good about getting the baby fed and the kids ready for bath time. Luke and I help out where we can but for the most part we just relax and stay out from under foot. Soon the kids are bathed and sent to bed and things slow down. This is when most of the personal interaction takes place. Over coffee we spend time just enjoying each others company. Often through this interaction it strikes me as odd how my two best friends get along so well yet are completely different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This one seems to work though I like the way the second one focuses sharply. Combine?
Post a Comment