Thursday, February 28, 2008

Graf # 9

Last night while I was wading through knee deep snow, hiking up Borestone Mountain, sweating and cold all at the same time, my mind kept returning to my cause essay. My only regret is that there was no way for me to truly articulate the beauty of the mountain or the intensity of my love for climbing. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out a way to get my point across but unfortunately my finished product is only marginally successful. I have so many examples and stories it was extremely hard to pick and choose. One good result however, is the outro. I feel like I now have a better handle on wrapping up my work. The old "sum it up" and "reword it" approach was lame and I'm really glad to have some new tools to work with.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Climbing at night? Heavens!